High pressure mould pressing craft of the carbon fiber and resin
High carbon fiber and resin molding process is one of the oldest in the production of composite material and a molding method is full of infinite vitality.It is to add a certain amount of premix or presoak metal inside the mold, by heating, curing pressure.
High carbon fiber and resin molding process of the main advantages:
1) high efficiency, easy to realize specialization and automation production.
(2) product size precision, good repeatability;
(3) the surface is bright and clean, without secondary modification;
(4) can be a molding complex products;
(5) for mass production, the price is relatively cheap.
The shortcomings of high carbon fiber and resin molding in mould manufacturing complex, investment is bigger, plus pressure machine, the most suitable for batch production of small and medium-sized composite materials products.As metal processing technology, manufacturing level and continuously improve the performance of synthetic resin process and development of the press tonnage and mesa size increasing, the molding temperature and pressure of moulding material is relatively lower, makes the size of the moulding products gradually to the large-scale development, has now can produce large auto parts, tub, whole toilet components, etc.
High carbon fiber and resin molding process according to the reinforced material of state and moulding material varieties can be divided into the following several kinds:
1) fiber material moulding method is through the premixed or presoak fibrous moulding materials, into the metal mold, under certain temperature and pressure molding method of composite material products.The method is simple, widely used.According to the different on the specific operation, a premix mold and presoak moulded method.
(2) broken fabric moulding method will be soaked in resin adhesive liquid glass fiber cloth or other fabric, such as linen, organic fiber cloth, asbestos cloth or cotton cutout cut into pieces, and then in the metal mould heating extrusion forming composite materials products.
(3) fabric moulding method will be made in advance in the shape of a 2 d or 3 d fabric impregnated resin adhesive solution, and then into the metal mould heating extrusion forming for composite materials products.
(4) laminated moulded method will pre soaked in resin adhesive liquid glass fiber cloth or other fabric, cut into the required shape, and then in the metal mold integrated by heating or pressure molding composite material products.
(5) coil compression molding will pre soaked in resin adhesive solution of continuous fiber or cloth (with), through special winding machine provide a certain amount of tension and temperature, wind on the mandrel, add the mold for heating pressure molding composite material products.
6 sheet plastic moulding (SMC) method to SMC sheet according to the requirements of products such as size, shape, thickness cutting blanking, after then multi-layer sheet composite in the metal mould heating forcing molding products.
Cruelly preforming billet mold method to cut short fiber manufactured similar in shape and size of preform billet, put it in the metal mold, and then to the mold injection preparation good adhesive (resin mixture), formed under certain temperature and pressure.
High pressure moulding materials have many kinds of carbon fiber and resin, can be presoak material, premixed material, also can be blank.Moulding materials used in the current main varieties are: presoak tape, fiber premix, BMC, DMC, HMC, SMC, XMC, TMC, ZMC varieties, etc.
1, raw material
(1) synthetic resin composite material moulded products used in the moulding material for synthetic resin are:
(1) the invasion of the reinforced material has good performance, so that the synthetic resin and reinforced material interface to form a good bond;
(2) with proper viscosity and good liquidity, under the condition of suppression can evenly with reinforced material fills the cavity;
(3) under the condition of suppression with proper curing speed, and curing process does not produce by-products or less by-products, volume shrinkage of small;
(4) can satisfy the moulded products specific performance requirements.In accordance with the requirements of the above material commonly used synthetic resin are: unsaturated polyester resin, epoxy resin, phenolic resin, vinyl resin, furan resin, silicone resin, polybutadiene, allyl acetate resin, melamine resin, polyimide resin, etc.To make the moulded products reach a certain performance indicators, the selected resin varieties and grades, also should choose appropriate auxiliary materials, fillers and pigments.
(2) reinforced material moulding material that is commonly used in reinforced material mainly operate on the glass fiber silk, roving, roving, continuous glass fiber bundles, glass fiber cloth, glass fiber mat and so on, also have a small amount of special products choose asbestos blanket fabric (cloth), asbestos and asbestos paper and high silica fiber, carbon fiber, organic fiber (such as aramid fiber, nylon fiber, etc.) and natural fibers, such as linen, cotton cloth, scouring cloth, scouring cloth, etc.) and other varieties.Sometimes also USES two or more than two kinds of fiber hybrid material as reinforced material.
(3) auxiliary material generally includes curing agent (initiator), promoting agent, diluent, low shrinkage additive, demoulding agent, surface treatment agent, auxiliary materials such as colorants (paint) and packing.
Information from: dongguan qiaolian machine - carbon fiber molding machine manufacturing factory!